- Take sterile water (distilled) and a cotton round.
- Gently wipe off silicone/ointment & allow brows to air dry for 1 hour, then apply Grape Seed Oil.
- Apply thin coat of Grape Seed Oil twice a day for 7 days.
- DO NOT USE TOO MUCH, SKIN MUST BE ABLE TO BREATHE.
- Wash gently with diluted Dove soap or Baby soap, (something gentle) let air dry.
- SEND A CLEAR PHOTO OF YOUR BROWS. I will let you know whether to continue with the Grape Seed Oil if needed.
*No cleansers, creams, makeup, or other products on treated area for 10 days. No heavy sweating, saunas, pool or sun for 10 days. No Botox, chemical peels, or Microderm for 4 weeks.
*The healing process of a cosmetic tattoo is different than a body art tattoo. Body art goes deeper into the skin using tattoo ink. A cosmetic tattoo is more superficial in implant & uses cosmetic pigment. During the healing process your immune system will push the pigment out through your lymphatic system. What remains will be pushed down into the dermis. During this time your pigment will disappear. The skin will be healing – this involves itchy, flaky skin. As it finishes the remodeling period, the pigment will again be visible. This happens with all cosmetic tattoo procedures from brows to lips & eye liner. Follow the aftercare protocol for the best retention & no infection.*