*APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE A NONREFUNDABLE $50-100 DEPOSIT*
*$25 Cancellation Fee within 24 hrs of Your Appointment*
Nanoblading or Nano Combo Brow
What are Nano Eyebrows?
Nano Eyebrows are a semi permanent eyebrow tattoo. During this process a cosmetic makeup machine is paired with a single nano needle and used to create hair like strokes. This technique is designed to create beautiful brows with minimal trauma to the skin. Nano is good for all skin types, is virtually painless and has a fast healing time. On most clients, Nano brows last 1.5-2.5 years.
Does Nanoblading Hurt?
Most clients report little or no pain! We use a topical anesthetic before and during the procedure to numb the affected area.
Nanoblading is a new state of the art eyebrow treatment using a tattoo pen and ultra-sharp nano needles to create hair strokes that can actually mimic the diameter and dimension of a real hair in the skin. Nanoblading allows you to have fully saturated hairs stokes with better retention, less trauma to the skin, and provides you with a smoother healing process. Nano machine strokes applies the pigment to the skin without cutting into it. As a result, the nano machine strokes last longer because the device is able to implant more pigment into each hair stroke. An 6-8 week touch-up is required after your initial session for optimal results.
Click below to schedule a FREE Consultation.
$650 - first session
$150 - 8 week touchup
What is the before care?
– Botox and fillers must be done 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
– Waxing, tweezing & threading must be done 3 days prior to your appointment.
– Stop using skin thinning product 3 weeks prior to your appointment. These products include but are not limited to, glycolic acid, exfoliating scrub, vitamin A, Retin A and retinol.
– Avoid alcohol, caffeine, fish oil and other blood thinners 48 hours prior to procedure. Avoiding blood thinning agents will help reduce bleeding.
– Avoid tanning for 4 weeks before and after your appointment.
– Must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
– Day 1-10: Morning and night gently wash the brow area and put on a thin layer of ointment provided.
– Day 1-30: For best results please avoid the following:
Sweating, scratching, rubbing, or picking scabs
Swimming pools and hot tubs
Tanning and SUN exposure
*End result will be 6-8 weeks after